3 cars for sale

rjp

I managed to find them last night. Wasn't easy. 

I agree with Mike West. There is a lot wrong with the Franklin, but the price is right. One question though. Is the engine the original? If not the original Franklin engine, is it the correct year/series engine? I am not a Franklin expert so cannot tell myself. A decent looking and probably with very little effort a very usable car! The wrong parts do not seriously detract from the appearance, and likely improve the drivability. It could probably be made more year correct without a lot of trouble, Franklin parts are still usually available (excellent club support!).

If I were in a slightly better place right now? I could be seriously interested (I would want to make it more year correct myself) (and I am on the left end of the continent). It could be a great car for many people.

The original had a hole in the block the spare engine that came with the car is still a series 10 engine. it is in the franklin register.  It runs great have not had out on the road really just around the yard Thanks I hope some one will pick up.  Thanks again.