For Sale: 1940 Studebaker President 6C-W3 4 door - $24,500 Canadian (100 Mile House BC, outside Vancouver)

Not Mine...   [everything you want to know is in the videos, except their phone number - photos in CL ad -

have to use Craigslist email process]

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/cto/7552216103.html

1940 President 6C-W3 4 door cruising sedan featured on the inside back cover of March 2020 Turning Wheels. 250.4 CI Straight Eight with 3 speed column shift and overdrive. New 6.50×16 Coker radial tires and tubes. Completely rewired. Radio, clock, cigarette lighter, 2 speed wipers. Everything is in good working order. Numerous repairs, too many to mention. Asking $24,500 Canadian. Located in British Columbia Canada. Here is a link to a video about the car: 

and a link to a Photo Gallery:  

Car is green with brown interior and both in premium condition,Style Class and Comfort !!delivery can be arranged

ay0100V0V_jcOXpjtx9Zoz_0c6084_600x450.jpg

ay0300t0t_f7D3papeMrgz_0c6084_600x450.jpg

ay0200808_hi85ICem0tcz_0bt062_600x450.jpg

Edited by classiclines
clarification (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• classiclines changed the title to For Sale: 1940 Studebaker President 6C-W3 4 door - $24,500 Canadian (100 Mile House BC, outside Vancouver)

I know the car and the owner. This car is the real deal and so is the owner. This is not a show car, but it pampered and as honest representative of the marque as there is. I've known of the car since before the current owner bought it and took it north of the boarder. The owner doesn't have anything to do with the comments that I'm making nor does he even know that I'm doing this. I would love to own this car, and if I had the room it would be in my our building.

• Like 2

Buffalowed Bill, I guess it's just perspective. But from my home in the Vancouver area 100 mile House seems a fair little distance. The Portland Swap meet is about the same undertaking, just South rather than North. Around 5 - 5 1/2 hours in either case. Not a major trip , but between gas cost and time something I need to have a very good reason to travel.

Up here in the Pacific NW it seems that almost anything to do with the car hobby is a long way away. The Hershey meet might as well be on the moon.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Buffalowed Bill said:

100 Mile House is not more remote then hundreds of other locations in North America.

Yes, there are hundreds of remote locations in North America.  I'm not confused about the boarder, I'm just pointing out that getting to 100 Mile House to look at this car would be more of an undertaking than if it were located somewhere else.  I guess "remote" is a relative term.  In any case, it looks like a great car and I would definitely be interested in it if I were in a buying mode!