1954 Super $10,000 19,000 original miles ?

Marketplace - 1954 Buick Super | Facebook

About This Vehicle

Driven 19,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Red · Interior color: Green
VIN: Super54
Fuel type: Gasoline
3+ owners
This vehicle is paid off
Clean title

This vehicle has no significant damage or problems.

Seller's Description

Rust free Buick with great patina 1954 Buick super an all original survivor with 19 thousand actual miles vehicle has power brakes, power steering and a power antenna have history on the car since new. Was a Colorado car, the original owner had drove the car only on special occasions. The second owner bought the car from the daughter of the original owner after it sat in storage for sometime after her father passed away. The second owner had purchased it the mid 90s and had it shipped to Minnesota with around 16 thousand miles and had done lots of work to the vehicle. The third owners bought it 1998 and put under 2000 miles on while owning it. We are the forth owners and we bought it last spring had it buffed and polished, new wheel bearings and new battery, Vehicle runs and drives excellent
May be an image of 1 person, car and outdoors
May be an image of car and road

No photo description available.

• Like 2

I agree it's not a favorite color combination.   I don't mind the body color choice and it is not one I have seen often on 54 Buicks.  Interior not so much.  It does look like the windshield is tinted.  I was disappointed by no photos of the engine bay.  I always think that is a bit suspicious. 

But I can't get over the price. $10,000 for any 1954 car, let alone a Buick Super, with 19,000 (probably) original miles??  And cash talks, a guy could probably bring $8,000 cash and the seller would say "OK".   Soft market, and going into winter. 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 1:00 AM, lancemb said:

Terrible interior/exterior color combination; that alone would be a deal killer for me.  Otherwise, it looks great! 

That was my first thought, awful color combo.  Looks like it would a fun one to detail out and see how good you could get it 

• Like 1