App working poorly

Where do you post about the AACA working shixty for posting?

I have a new Moto stylist G Android crap phone.My old phone exploded in my pocket after 6 years.LG it was great with great battery life..weeeeee!

When posting here .it's a mess..I get half my screen shuttering with lines below  like the scan lines across old TVs

If I blow up(enlarge) what I try trying to write it settles down..but I can't see what I'm writing it so large. I have to toggle back and forth from normal.size to excessively large to write my crappy crap. No trouble with.any other apps or sites.

30 minutes ago, Flivverking said:

Where do you post about the AACA working shixty for posting?

I have a new Moto stylist G Android crap phone.My old phone exploded in my pocket after 6 years.LG it was great with great battery life..weeeeee!

When posting here .it's a mess..I get half my screen shuttering with lines below  like the scan lines across old TVs

If I blow up(enlarge) what I try trying to write it settles down..but I can't see what I'm writing it so large. I have to toggle back and forth from normal.size to excessively large to write my crappy crap. No trouble with.any other apps or sites.

1.  WE don't have an app.  We are only in your browser

2.  screen captures of the problem will go a long way to diagnosing the issue.

11 hours ago, Flivverking said:

Oh well..it's been a hoot..

I have no energy to fight this failed moodern technology and my nonsense is nothing to be missed.

So I will say my farewells for as long as this phone lasts. I will only continue to post various bits of junk for sale, till that struggle bothers so too much I feel....the hell with it.

Or you could goto the vendor that sold you the phone and see if they can assist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1