Car Show on Friday

TAKerry

I hope I am not late to the party, but Im a first timer participating in the show tomorrow. Was there supposed to be some sort of confirmation in return mail after the registration was sent in? I sent mine in well before the original cut-off date and have yet to receive anything. 

Also, people are talking about picking up their 'car show packets'. Again, I assume I will get one when I arrive for the show. 

Unfortunately I am not planning on being there ahead of time to pick anything up, but do plan on being in line to get in by 8am.

Kerry

Me. Grubb:

When you signed up it was clearly printed that if someone desires to receive a confirmation they should send along an S.A.S.E. (Acronym meaning Self Addressed Stamped Envelope.)

When entering the show field all sorts of cops and signs directing one to either status of have packet or do not have packet.  I have entered a car for 48 meets over the years and never bothered sending an S.A.S.E.  

Have fun and relax…😉

• Like 1

Hi TAKerry,

This was my first visit to Hershey and due to plans of my fellow travelers we had to leave Thursday morning. It’s disappointing to miss out on the show. I’d love to see a pic of your show car if you could?

Steve.

Restored or original Kerry ? Always like those years.....growing up, one of our neighbor's son  had a T/A, not your year, it had the single, round headlights.  The guy never drove it... he would pull it out of the garage and let it sit idling...then drive it back in. My Mom still lives in the house that we grew up in, I'll have to ask her if that car is still there.... the neighbor's son took over the house after the parents passed.

Steve

Restored. I did all of the work but the motor and front seat upholstery. Took me about 5 years on and off to finish. Has been done for 6 years now. This is a 1977 model. 70-76 had single headlights. 

Im restoring a 1979 Tenth Anniversary model trans am currently. Hoping to have it done for next summer if my motor ever gets finished!

Sounds like a low mile original car may be lurking somewhere. I would love to get my hands on it.

• Like 1