'85 Riviera T Type front cowl

KCool

Long story short, I took my late husbands' car in to have body work done, owner of the shop died before the work was finished, melee at the shop as cars were towed away, my car is missing a few pieces.  I do not know the correct name for the part I need, but it is the cowl piece that goes between the windshield and the hood.    Does anyone have one to sell, or know where I can purchase one?  Any help is appreciated.  

3 hours ago, Kathy Cooley said:

Long story short, I took my late husbands' car in to have body work done, owner of the shop died before the work was finished, melee at the shop as cars were towed away, my car is missing a few pieces.  I do not know the correct name for the part I need, but it is the cowl piece that goes between the windshield and the hood.    Does anyone have one to sell, or know where I can purchase one?  Any help is appreciated.  

Probably a good idea to post your location as that may be an expensive item to ship.

Tom Mooney

• Like 1

My son found a cowl on eBay, so I am good to go.   Thank you all for suggestions about where to find parts.   He also found an ;84 Riviera in a junk yard in NM.   We might head down there in a couple of weeks and see what we can take off of it for future use.

If you ever need a header panel off a 84/85, I have a complete on from a black 85.  Complete means turn signals, head lights, grill and all the bezels. It’s from a deluxe model, it has the fiber optic indicators for headlights, high beams, and turn signals.  It’s free if anyone wants to drive by and pick it up.  Don’t offer to pay me to ship it, there’s not enough money in the world for me to even think about it.