1965 limo 1 of 1

Built by national out of an Electra... 225 is no longer accurate.  This car is not mine. It was in the shop where I found my 39 in Pittsburgh.  Pretty darn solid and comes with bunch of spare parts and title. The Buick landau bar is almost enough to draw me back to it....

20220813_142945_HDR.jpg

20220813_143021_HDR.jpg

20220813_143038.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, B Jake Moran said:

I know but how?  Is it a Miller?  Are there jump seats?  The landau bars would likely have been added in the 70s.  

A few years ago there was an ad on here for 1 of 2 “factory” limos.  

This is built by national. Does not appear to have jump seats just a really open rear seat compartment.

Edited by NC-car-guy (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, 32tatra said:

Car was on Facebook market place and sold,  Your photos, are a lot better then what was in the ad.  The first photo was the one in the add and it was not as large as the one you posted.

It's in a building with 8 other professional cars and its impossible to get to.  We were using a skidsteer to move cars around and I was able to get closer.  It had "sold" to an overseas buyer.  Car was not paid for or picked up.

• Like 1

Here is a similar conversion on a Ford or Mercury.   No info on the builder

The stock 225 did not have that dip in the rear door, might be common to National the builder. 

The Buick pictured seems to have 1964 side trim....64 had a gas filler on the left rear fender, that is gone. 

92820d0bddc678c5fecfcac6920a01de.jpg

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)
  • Like 2