1934 Chrlyser Airflow Coupe Project Ebay

An extremely desirable '34 coupe, should fetch a lot more than the current top bid, may get over $20k. There is probably another $10-$15k worth of work to do with it.

ps; I've just picked up a '34 Imperial sedan in a similar restoration stage for au$25k, needs another $20k put into.

Edited by maok (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Sensational car -- annoying that the seller doesn't just put a price on it.  If I had the money to spend, I would want to thoroughly research what has been done and what remains to be done before making an offer.  I passed up an opportunity to buy a '34 Airflow coupe like this back in the 80's and have been kicking myself ever since.

13 minutes ago, neil morse said:

Sensational car -- annoying that the seller doesn't just put a price on it.  If I had the money to spend, I would want to thoroughly research what has been done and what remains to be done before making an offer.  I passed up an opportunity to buy a '34 Airflow coupe like this back in the 80's and have been kicking myself ever since.

Go for it, Neil, you only live once!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, neil morse said:

Its an Ebay auction, don't  miss out again mate.

Edited by maok (see edit history)
  • Like 1