Crankshaft #4 arrived

SC38dls

Crankshaft #4 arrived Saturday just in time to read on a relaxing weekend. Walt has a great article on the Wiilloughby Coachbuilders that is a great read. Just what we expect to come from our unofficial forum historian in my view. 
dave s 

• Like 1

Thanks Dave! I got my copy on long island yesterday as well. The Willoughby story is part 1, I am working on part 2. I have a lot of the Willoughby factory photograph albums that I bought at an antique show 45+ years ago just south of Utica, NY where Willoughby had its factory. I am always happy to share what material i have in my archives which is focused mainly on vehicle coach work ( car and commercial) prior to 1950 and from all over the world, not just in the USA. There is just so much interesting material that has never been seen since it was new  a century ago.

Edited by Walt G (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I’ve been reading the magazine all morning and my wife (Bobbi) is curious as to what I have been so engrossed in? It’s probably the best issue yet. Every article just gets better and better. Looking forward to #5 already! 
dave s 

• Like 3

Really anxious to get mine.  It's my most eagerly awaiting mag in years, in addition to Antique Automobile of course.

Terry

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1