2022 National meet Thank you!

Thank you to all those who welcomed Hannah and I with firm hand shakes and long stories and the ASC meet. You are a wonderfully social group willing to provide advice that is greatly appreciated and tell stories that keep smiles and laughs going until the wee hours of the morning. 

A special thanks to George Rohrbach for the ride in his 22. We both loved it regardless of the wind and cool Temps. It wasn't really all that bad. 

John Kircher and I had a chance to meet Bob Kapetyn and his warehouse. Wonderfully knowledgeable Studebaker man with a memory of his warehouse and parts that has to be photogenic. He can guide you from memory anywhere in that maze. We even managed to find some parts for our 34's. 

Next is Andy Hook. Yes he is still around and just as full of great stories and advice as ever.  Although he is not on this forum he has become an advisor, mentor and parts supplier when I am most in need. Thanks. 

To round off my week after driving home the 9 hrs, I immediately dug into my 34. Brake shoes and drums installed. Tired swapped onto my wheels and engine transmission married and installed in the chassis. A very successful week. 

Thanks again to you all. ❤

Derek Phillips20220508_190033.jpg.b61246043456a6876b5284898828a4e3.jpg

• Like 1