For Sale:1940 Studebaker President Eight 4dr Sedan - $13,000 - Pittsgrove, NJ - Not Mine

For Sale:1940 Studebaker President Eight 4dr Sedan - $13,000 - Pittsgrove, NJ

1940 studebaker president - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1940 Studebaker President has a flat head 8-cylinder motor with 3 speeds with over drive trans. The overdrive is not wired so I don't know if it works. The motor starts right up and runs strong with very good oil pressure. It has an electric fuel pump that is controlled by a switch on the dash. The spotlight does not work and is not wired. Electric wipers work as do all the lights. The heater works as well. The glass is very good except for the wing windows which show age. The interior is in excellent shape with no wear showing. The tires are very good. The paint is a 20-footer The paint has spots that were touched up. The chrome on the hood sides are pitted. The parts shown came with the car and look to be parts only. I will consider reasonable offers but no low ball offers. The spare parts shown are just that they came with the car. The car was bought as a driver and that is what it is, not a show car. odometer: 83243

Copy and paste in your email: 16bd70e8437a3bc1881078c58531690c@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1940 Studebaker President Eight 4dr Sedan.

'40 studebaker president SNJ a.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ b.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ c.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ d.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ e.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ f.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ g.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ h.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ i.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ j.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ k.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ l.jpg

'40 studebaker president SNJ m.jpg

• Like 3

On 4/16/2022 at 1:10 PM, kingrudy said:

Not a bad looking car at a fair price, but you would have to like green, as there is no doubt of the color of this car. 

I like this color green on the car.  It doesn’t seem way out of place for the era and complements the overall design style.

• Like 2