We have Old Auto Sales Brochures and other memorabilia for sale.

This dealership (Kightlinger Motors) has been in business for 50 years and the owners have collected a ton of things over the years and are now looking to sell allot of it.

Where can we look to find folks that are looking to purchase this kind of stuff. 

Any input would be appreciated.

1 minute ago, J Lenox said:

This dealership (Kightlinger Motors) has been in business for 50 years and the owners have collected a ton of things over the years and are now looking to sell allot of it.

Where can we look to find folks that are looking to purchase this kind of stuff. 

This guy....https://forums.aaca.org/profile/86835-auburnseeker/

You will find a sub-forum of this one for buying and selling anything that falls under this category. Likewise there’s a buy-sell sub-forum under just about every car make forums for those kinds of items. You could also sell it in whole to one of several literature dealers who visit here. 

Keiser posted a link to one of the dealers I was thinking of, and he would be a great person to get in touch with.

Hint >>POST GOOD PICTURES AND DESCRIPTIONS<<

Good luck!

Edited by Mark Wetherbee (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 4/8/2022 at 11:17 AM, Mark Wetherbee said:

On 10/5/2022 at 5:23 AM, 1of2k said:

I am looking for a 1971 Buick GSX dealership ad promotional item. It was a small possibly 6 x 10“ multi page brochure which featured only the Buick GSX and no other vehicles.

On 4/8/2022 at 11:11 AM, J Lenox said:

Looking for 1971 GSX only dealer sales brochure.

I don’t know WTF this guy is playing at, but the above quote by me is completely a fantasy BS post.

I personally don’t know this person and I do not endorse any things he might be selling. I personally feel as if my name is being used as part of a scam and don’t like it on bit.

PLEASE DISREGARD ANYTHING FROM THIS USER.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Wetherbee said:

I don’t know WTF this guy is playing at, but the above quote by me is completely a fantasy BS post.

I personally don’t know this person and I do not endorse any things he might be selling. I personally feel as if my name is being used as part of a scam and don’t like it on bit.

PLEASE DISREGARD ANYTHING FROM THIS USER.

I’m guessing it’s someone that doesn’t understand how to use the forum.

• Like 1