1967 Pontiac GTO Convertible 4-Speed

A 66 would be my dream car in this configuration, maybe in a darker color.   But 67 is not bad.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-pontiac-gto-65/

This 1967 Pontiac GTO convertible is finished in Cameo Ivory over black and powered by a 400ci V8 paired with a four-speed manual transmission. Additional equipment includes a black power-operated soft top, 14″ steel wheels, power steering and brakes, chrome trim, woodgrain trim, a center console, and a push-button AM/FM/cassette stereo. The car is said to have been refurbished under prior ownership and was acquired by the seller in October 2020. Work completed under current ownership consisted of rebuilding the carburetor and replacing the fan clutch, battery, transmission mounts, engine mounts, power steering pump, starter, and fuel pump. This GTO convertible is offered in California with a build sheet, owner’s manual, protect-o-plate, recent service records, and a clean Arizona title in the seller’s name.

1967_pontiac_gto_188A0163-min-88140-scaled.jpg?fit=2048%2C1366

1967_pontiac_gto_188A0175-87739-scaled.jpg?fit=2048%2C1366

Edited by alsancle (see edit history)
  • Like 2

About 1970, I had a '66 Porsche and my brother in law had a 67 GTO convertible, very similar to this one. We traded cars for a month. I enjoyed the GTO.  I remember that when to floored it to get on the freeway, the rear would squat and it would really take off. Once up to speed you'd let off and as the car settled down you could actually see a difference in the gas gauge!