message for telriv

39mmm

Tim,

The place, AND most other places, who build these boxes are having a tuff time getting parts these days. 

This has been an ongoing problem up until recently as ALL the parts are disappearing & waiting for cargo ships to unload their products. 

I'm sure this will be alleviated soon enough but who knows exactly when???

So, short answer is, I don't have any more boxes in stock & don't know when I will be able to get more.

Tom T.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, telriv said:

I don't have any more boxes in stock & don't know when I will be able to get more.

Tom, I just sent you a PM moments ago and seen this only now. A moot point if no more available.

I procrastinated too long😞

5 hours ago, telriv said:

SO, WHEN they become available again I should have 6 boxes in stock again.

Tom, good day.

If possible, pencil me in on one of the futures for my ‘64. Heard a lot of good things. John (XFrameFX) and I are both in Edmonton so if he’s still interested when you get stock we may be able to save some shipping/packaging $, maybe not, but keep us posted…

Later, 

• Like 1

Mike,

I will pencil it down to remind myself.

I ship them in a Large Flat Rate Box with the nec. packing to stand up to the weight & odd shape of the box. One box alone weighs about 30pds. so I don't see anyway to save on any shipping costs as then it would be an overweight shipment.

Tom T.