KM Lifestyle Mfg. Worcester, MA Contact Needed

hddennis

Has anyone had any recent contact with this company? They rebuild all types of antique automobile electrical  components. I mailed them some Atwater-Kent coils for evaluation and possible rebuilding last month and other than acknowledging receiving them I can't get any answer by phone nor email? They have rebuilt many items for me in the past and were always on the ball and VERY helpful. Anyone live nearby?  https://mykmlifestyle.com/

Howard Dennis 

Edited by hddennis (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, alsancle said:

Mike was sick last month so he may be behind.  Have you left them a message on the answering machine?

Thank You,

that explains a lot. Mike just now returned my last call and we are good to go. 

Appreciate the response,

Howard Dennis

Mike is a good guy.....and has some of my stuff on his bench.......AJ......kick him in the butt and get my stuff moving.

• Haha 1

Glad you got that response. I used him to fabricate a new sending unit for my 733 Packard. I was pleased with the product and turnaround time. One thing I did notice was that they never answered the phone. It was always a callback response after I left a message. That low administrator overhead keeps their prices down I guess 😀