For Sale: 1969 Dodge Polara 4dr hardtop - $3,600 - Nampa, ID - Not Mine

For Sale: 1969 Dodge Polara 4dr hardtop - $3,600 - Nampa, ID

1969 Dodge Polara - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

1969 Dodge Polara 4 door hard top. 383 2bbl 727. Newly rebuilt carb, new group 24 700 cca battery, new fuel filter, new fan clutch, trans recently serviced and super tight, brand new electronic ignition and new alternator. Interior needs a little work but clean and doesn't smell. New wheels and tires this summer. Fun car. Runs excellent. Drives straight. Leaks a little trans fluid but not terrible. Has a some rust in the lower fenders. Needs front door locks re-keyed, only have the ignition and truck key. Just a good driver. Needed a project and bought it as a non-runner a year ago. Time to find someone to enjoy it like I have. I have a 4 post lift in the garage so you can check the underside as well   $3600.   Thanks for looking,  Chris

Copy and paste in your email:   1f4e4bf6b2073c6e9f5723dd2a914006@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1969 Dodge Polara 4dr hardtop.

'69 Dodge Polara ID a.jpg

'69 Dodge Polara ID b.jpg

'69 Dodge Polara ID c.jpg

'69 Dodge Polara ID d.jpg

'69 Dodge Polara ID e.jpg

• Like 1

You know, if a person is insistent on giving a full sized four door sedan from the sixties a hopped-up look (usually a bad idea) this is probably the way to do it: the police cruiser vibe with black steelies and RWL tires. Price seems pretty good for what it is.

Edited by JamesR (see edit history)

Is it just me or is there traction bar showing in the first picture?   I'm highly suspect of a vehicle like this with chrome air cleaner, WL tires, rally wheels and what appears to be traction bars.   This was NOT drive to church only on Sunday's by aunt Ethel. 

9 hours ago, avgwarhawk said:

Is it just me or is there traction bar showing in the first picture? 

Don't know but the front end does look higher than normal. I think a set of baby moons would help it's appearance.