SOLD: Early Aluminum Intake Manifold possibly 1912-1914'ish REO the Fifth

motoringicons

Here is a very nice, early high quality aluminum intake manifold. I was told it could be for a 1912-1914ish REO the Fifth four cylinder.

The intake port holes are about 1 3/8" and the mounting flange holes are about 2 1/2" center to center..  The carburetor hole is about 1 1/4" and the carburetor mounting holes are about 2 3/4" center to center. It is in excellent condition.

Take a look at the photos, what you see is what you get. 

If anyone knows what this is off of, please let me know. 

SOLD!

I accept PayPal for payment. 

Please email directly at: motoringicons@hotmail.com or call 734-730-4274. Thanks. 

man1.jpg

man2.jpg

man3.jpg

man4.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

• motoringicons changed the title to For Sale: Early Aluminum Intake Manifold possibly 1912-1914'ish REO the Fifth
  • 2 weeks later...

It could be cut down to fit a Rajo head-or anything else for that matter. It isn't the type of manifold I need/want for any of my heads or current projects,  so it is "surplus to my requirements".  

Here are some photos found on the internet of a 1912 REO The Fifth engine. Sure looks like the same manifold to me. 

reomanifold.jpg

reomanifold2.jpg

Edited by motoringicons (see edit history)

I am reasonably certain it is a REO intake - the name was cast on the vertical piece that bolts to it. It would fit any of the 4-cylinder REO's back to 1910 (the Model R). I say that because I've had two of them, a 10 and an 11. The engine was almost identical to "REO the Fifth".

2 hours ago, JV Puleo said:

I am reasonably certain it is a REO intake - the name was cast on the vertical piece that bolts to it. It would fit any of the 4-cylinder REO's back to 1910 (the Model R). I say that because I've had two of them, a 10 and an 11. The engine was almost identical to "REO the Fifth".

Yes, the part number that is cast into it matches the 1912 REO.

• motoringicons changed the title to SOLD: Early Aluminum Intake Manifold possibly 1912-1914'ish REO the Fifth