My "new" 1930 Pierce Arrow

Joe Cocuzza

FANTASTIC!!!!!

Now that I know you and the Pierce are okay, I was supposed to forward a message to you about a month ago from someone (an opinion on a question you had asked the group?) that asked me to do so for them because they had posting issues here. I will have to look for it in my emails. I have had a lot going on at home and hadn't straightened the request out yet.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Joe Cocuzza said:

So,here's the major update.....

As far as me being okay - thanks for asking - I am recovering from yet another surgery (shoulder) 

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PIERCE IS FINALLY RUNNING/DRIVING/STOPPING THANKS TO A VERY SPECIAL PERSON

All systems are functioning as they should with no noises,etc coming from the engine:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DSCF6094.JPG

Great Joe!  Looking forward to more updates as you start getting out on the road.

• Thanks 1

Joe C, 

No big deal. but I do try to follow up on things when I can. Awhile back you posed a couple questions for opinions about upgrading your Pierce. This reply is from a good fellow that posts often on the Model T Ford Club of America forums, however does not post here. He asked me to forward this, but I was tied up with a family problem at the time. And then you went and left us hanging, so I decided to wait to make sure all was okay on your end.

His comment;  

"With blackwalls it looks like a super hot road machine.  With whitewalls

it looks like someone who . . . . well, had some work done."

I think he may be right.

I sure enjoy following your progress! Beautiful Pierce Arrow regardless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...