The Grand Tour - This should be interesting!

dmfconsult

If you are a fan of the old Top Gear series and the new Grand Tour on Amazon, the next special out on July 30 should be interesting as they use a 71 or 72 Riviera, along with a Lincoln and a Cadillac to pull trailers across Scotland.  I don't imagine they will be very complimentary towards the cars, but they will be entertaining.  Trailer is here:

The Grand Tour's Scotland Special Debuts July 30 (msn.com)

Edited by dmfconsult (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, 38Buick 80C said:

cant wait!!! best automobile show ever.

Have you watched "Jeremy Clarkson's Farm" on Amazon yet? Surprisingly good with a definite Top Gear vibe. But with farming. And yes, he uses a Lamborghini tractor.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Matt Harwood said:

Have you watched "Jeremy Clarkson's Farm" on Amazon yet? Surprisingly good with a definite Top Gear vibe. But with farming. And yes, he uses a Lamborghini tractor.

no I haven't. but I guess I have to now

I'll second "Clarkson's Farm". It actually made me like him more than I have before. The big star of that show is his hired assistant. Sadly, I think "The Grand Tour" will end up crashing the cars. I'll still watch though. 

They are going to rip those old cars a new one, I think.  But it will be a fun watch. 

I'm very tempted to make a Malaise Era Bingo card because I know they will be absolutely brutal when it comes to talking about the gas mileage, the poor quality, the sheer size, and overall tackiness of the cars from that era. 

• Like 1