1926 olds

david schab

On 6/30/2021 at 3:41 PM, keiser31 said:

Looks like you need the correct radiator shell, too. COOL car!

Yeah. Looks like a 1928-1929 Model A Ford Shell. Must need a radiator as well. Dandy Dave! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 2:45 AM, Dandy Dave said:

Yeah. Looks like a 1928-1929 Model A Ford Shell. Must need a radiator as well. Dandy Dave! 

I am not going to restore the car..going to drive it around town as is..there was no radiator or shell with the car when I got it.I am in a little town called ten sleep wyoming.I might sell it to someone that might want to do something with it.iif you know some one that might be interested let me know   928 266 6210   do you know if there is an oil pump in the pan or is if the 2  little gears in the front of the motor.......davidschab60@gmail.com

Edited by david schab
add words (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

we have a little cabin right on the no wood..I can fish almost from my deck.I drove the olds in the ten sleep parade the 4th of july..there is no rust through on the car only surface rust.it runs pretty good except i am not getting oil to the timing chain and lifters..not sure where the oil pump is or how it works.I dont have a manual

On 6/30/2021 at 1:41 PM, keiser31 said:

Looks like you need the correct radiator shell, too. COOL car!   

yes it does but I had to use what I could find at the time so I could drive it in the ten sleep wy parade..I am thinking of selling it so it doesnt hsave to sit all winter by its self during winter..

• Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 7:26 PM, nickelroadster said:

Fond memories of the Tensleep area.  Caught lots of fish on the Nowood Creek!  I expect you have the the only antique car in Tensleep.

thats about it..I also have a 27 t  yard art..and a beautiful restored  1961 austin healey bug eye sprite

5 hours ago, david schab said:

I am still looking for info on where the oil pump is  and how it works

So your pump is missing then. It looks like it is a gear pump from what I can gather. Yes. As Nickel roadster has said try to find a parts book, owners manual, or repair manual. Talk to other members in the Oldsmobile club also and you should get an answer. The parts are out there somewhere. Just takes time to track them down. Dandy Dave!