For Sale: 1962 Mercury Comet sedan - $3,400 - Neshkoro, WI - Not Mine - Price reduced to $3,200, June 2021

For Sale: 1962 Mercury Comet sedan - $3,400 - Neshkoro, WI - Price reduced to $3,200, June 2021, see new link below.

1962 Mercury - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

1962 Mercury Comet in very good condition. 98000 miles , new tires , new exhaust, runs and drives good. Great original condition and very solid. Front seat needs upholstery. Any questions, call or text. $4100.00 will consider offers in person thanks. !! Special price discount!! $3400 !!!

Copy and paste in your email:  b854d452429f300da6d2e2500abb1013@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1962 Mercury Comet sedan.

'62 Mercury Comet Wi a.jpg

'62 Mercury Comet Wi b.jpg

'62 Mercury Comet Wi c.jpg

'62 Mercury Comet Wi d.jpg

'62 Mercury Comet Wi e.jpg

'62 Mercury Comet Wi f.jpg

'62 Mercury Comet Wi g.jpg

'62 Mercury Comet Wi h.jpg

'62 Mercury Comet Wi i.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Price reduced to $3,200, June 2021 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I remember my grandma had one of those, she bought it new, it was white, automatic I think. I rode in the back seat. We liked it mainly because it was small, like a compact car compared to mom's Buick.

And those fins on the back!

• Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 2:51 AM, mike6024 said:

I remember my grandma had one of those, she bought it new, it was white, automatic I think. I rode in the back seat. We liked it mainly because it was small, like a compact car compared to mom's Buick.

And those fins on the back!

Some folks still liked fins in the early and mid-'60's. I think the last American car with actual fins was the '64 Cadillac. Correct me if I'm wrong. The '65 and later Caddys had suggested fins, but not actual fins (IMO.)

I'm surprised this little Mercury hasn't been reported as sold yet. I'd like to buy it, clean it up and take it on a trip.

Ditto.

I think it's a real bargain for a pretty clean and driveable 60 year old car.

I think it's charming in it's 3 on the tree, 6 cylinder simplicity!

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1962 Mercury Comet sedan - $3,400 - Neshkoro, WI - Not Mine - Price reduced to $3,200, June 2021

Clean it up and take it to your local cruise and park in the sea of Corvettes, Mustangs and Camaros and watch as folks walk by the flashy stuff to check out your car. Sure wish it were closer.

• Like 1