Jump to content

Looking for a drag/centerlink

Recommended Posts

hi everyone I'm having a bit of trouble here. I got a 1968 buick lesabre. I have almost everything I need for the car. One thing I'm in need of is a centerlink, it seems that nobody has this part in stocks and the only advertised way is to send the old part to rare parts in California. Problem is that they aren't responding to my calls or messages. Anyways if anyone knows where I can get a used one or of another reman place that can fix it please let me know. I'm located in New York near Buffalo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Please do not use the junkyard forum to look for particular parts.  It is meant only as a listing of junkyards around the U.S. which have large numbers of older vehicles for parts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...