Summer memories in the TC

Turbo Kane

Last summer I took my 4 year old daughter on lots of rides in the TC. She absolutely loves the feeling of the rich leather dash on her toes and the warm breeze blowing through her hair.

It was 4th of July and with the pandemic shutting everything down I needed my daughter to enjoy seeing some fireworks for a sense of normalcy. We set out for a ride in the TC and I found a near by lake with plenty to see. After finding a nice place to park she wanted to sit on the tonneau cover and ohh and ahh at her favorite ones. I hope she’ll have some memories of us cruising in the convertible. I know I’ll always remember her singing def leopard- pour some suger on me, only her version is “pour some suger plum man” lol. D8392592-42BA-4C57-98D2-572FF48CBCBC.thumb.jpeg.0b00c1e8bd4d215909f5cbcc15d707d3.jpeg133C91C8-3972-4AAE-8C4C-2B3A59F624A1.thumb.jpeg.9b8030e3a5286884b7cb3c75b1b802fa.jpeg

Edited by Turbo Kane (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now here is a great idea. As it gets warmer, take your loved one or a friend for a ride in your TC and get a scenic photo of yourselves having a good time. Fresh air is good for everyone and the bad “19” won’t get you.  
Or post a photo from a previous happy time memory in your TC.

Edited by Hemi Dude
Added the lower line (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I also have two daughters also, all grown up but they used to love rides in the convertible, last spring during the pandemic my brother asked if he could borrow the TC so my nephew could graduate HS in it, of course I said yes.

Him and his wife in the front seats and my nephew with cap and gown on the tonneau cover, as I suspected as an afterthought I will be taking the car to a paintless dent removal place this spring to remove some slight buckling in the cover.

I never mentioned anything to them and they did make the cover of there local news paper.

• Like 1