Right Turn Signal Won’t Cancel

kdml

As the title states, the right turn signal won’t cancel on my ‘65. Left cancels no problem. Took off the wheel to inspect. 

As picture shows it almost cancels, but just won’t move to the resting position without a little nudge of the turn signal stalk. 

I’m thinking something needs some lubrication. I lubricated the pin in the picture, but there still seems to be some resistance.  Any other lubrication points?  

thanks

Doug

21D38572-FA7E-4328-A845-E104F789C616.jpeg

Same issue here...  on both sides. My turnsignal musst be canceled by hand.
I don't know if I possibly forgot to mount a needed little part when I changed my old Steering wheel to the wooden GS steering wheel? Anybody have a picture or a plan who shows a good working turnsignal cancellation?
Thanks a lot!
Schmiddy 

Gents, I’ve got a 63 that had the same problem. I fixed signal activation and canceling by adjusting the switch position on the mast in relation to the cable that connects the switch and the other end of the cable. My efforts did not require taking the mechanism at the steering a part. Hope this helps as part of the solution.

IF you replaced a non tilt column with a tilt coloum & used the same steering wheel there is where the problem arises. The non tilt has a straight canceling pin whereas the tilt has a pin with an offset pin. All you need to do is replace the staright pin with an offset pin.

Adjusting the mounting location of the switch on the lower part of the steering column solved my problem.  Signals now cancel in both directions.  

Schmiddy, for your issue, did you have the roll pin in back of the steering wheel installed?  Is it the correct roll pin for your column? See the following thread for more info: