For Sale: 1972 Lincoln Continental Mark IV - $5,375 - Jackson, MS - Not Mine - Still available, same price, May 2021

For Sale: 1972 Lincoln Continental Mark IV - $5,375 - Jackson, MS - Still available, same price, May 2021 - see new link below:

1972 Lincoln Continental Mark IV - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

The Mark IV has a 460 V8 engine with an automatic transmission. The car is in good running condition and but could use a tune up. Tires have about 4k miles on them. There is no broken or cracked glass. It has under 39k miles according to the service and registration records that received with the car when I purchased it approximately 13 years ago. At that time, it only had 32k miles on it. The Mark IV has a VA title and license plate. The gold color has begun to fade from sitting in the sunlight. It has a little rust in the trunk lid. I purchased the car in VA while serving in the military there several years ago. I have since moved to MS. I am advertising the car in Arkansas because I have sold cars in that part of the country. If you see this ad, the car is still for sale. I do not need help selling this car

Copy and paste in your email:  d0190258bf193f6299a1ca4a45082f36@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1972 Lincoln Continental Mark IV.

'72 Lincoln Continental Mark IV MS a.jpg

'72 Lincoln Continental Mark IV MS b.jpg

'72 Lincoln Continental Mark IV MS c.jpg

'72 Lincoln Continental Mark IV MS d.jpg

'72 Lincoln Continental Mark IV MS e.jpg

'72 Lincoln Continental Mark IV MS f.jpg

'72 Lincoln Continental Mark IV MS g.jpg

'72 Lincoln Continental Mark IV MS h.jpg

'72 Lincoln Continental Mark IV MS i.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still available, same price, May 2021 (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Looks like a very good price on a nicely styled car in good condition. Hard to tell from the pics whether that mileage claim is realistic, though. Also, I'm not sure what the uneven appearance on the top surface of the vinyl roof is indicating. Seems like it's worth the money once you check that stuff out, though.

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1972 Lincoln Continental Mark IV - $5,375 - Jackson, MS - Not Mine - Still available, same price, May 2021
  • 10 months later...
On 4/8/2022 at 7:53 PM, Reginald Norris said:

Wtb how do I get in contact with the seller 

The telephone number has been copied into the listing here,

so you can simply call them.

I would say, be watchful.  The pictures look old, and so the

car might not be as nice as the pictures show.  And these days,

you won't get a good Mark IV for only $5000.  The description

tells of several things that may need addressing.

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)