Help needed to ID this 20’s cowl....found it!

Jeff Perkins / Mn

Could be early 30’s also.......We found this in a ravine at a state park near our home while hiking this afternoon. The cowl is about 46” wide and has this very distinct set of instrument openings. I am trying to iD using the internet but no idea yet.  
What is it from??  Thanks for ideas......Jeff P.

450B0AB6-A7A5-49A7-92E5-09288381A88F.jpeg

403D49F9-91DC-41FA-A43D-B747514F453F.jpeg

9240D1BF-B5BE-4494-B0F5-351FEFDA1A15.jpeg

7C43A33F-6FEE-44B8-B5CC-97F16D4EB702.jpeg

Edited by Jeff Perkins / Mn (see edit history)

• Jeff Perkins / Mn changed the title to Help needed to ID this 20’s cowl....found it!

I suspect there is a lot more buried. I found a rusty and twisted fender sticking up out of the dirt away from the cowl. 
There is so much old, really old car stuff thrown into ravines at the parks around here, especially where old foundations exist nearby. Another ravine at another local park contained most of the parts to reassemble a Ford Model A coupe.

7AF7E421-EBC7-4A27-9527-3676EA790835.jpeg

• Like 1

Most of us know a lot of old farms that have them out on the back nine or in a pasture... always a cool find but heartbreaking just the same.

I've said it before but my grandfather used to get a few bucks during the depression for old cars when he owned a farm just south of Wathena KS and west of the Missouri. He then dumped them into a ravine by his pasture and buried them. No telling what might be in there .... I hope to one day own that land again just to see what he buried. 

Point is, I'm sure there's probably more buried in the surrounding area..

Cool find, Jeff ! 

• Thanks 1