Where's the Playboy sub-forum??

What’s the difference between an idiot and a imbecile? Only an moron can tell! 😂

Sorry for the hijack of the thread.....couldn’t help myself. At least there isn’t any politics! 👍

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
9 minutes ago, Peter Gariepy said:

Apparently I’m all 3? 😋

I would never make such a public accusation.........I would only say that in a PM. Don’t want to suffer any warning points! 😝

• Like 1

Well can you put it back? My Playboy just got delivered to New York yesterday from Colorado and I'm about to start documenting the restoration process as well as documenting the way it was built, it's components, and design. There have been other Playboys restored but that was either before the internet started or they were restored in secrecy, so there is no public documentation of their restorations. So I'm the only person in the world who will be documenting every square inch of this car so interested readers can educate themselves on a very rare car.

Also, about your comment of zero traffic, It has zero traffic because not too many people know about this car. That's exactly why I'm documenting the car, so more people will learn about it. 

Edited by 89tc (see edit history)

It would probably fit better in the restoration area........one thing is for certain, it's uncommon, so any google search will locate your thread once it has been active a short time.

No thanks. Without it's own forum I'll just restore it in secrecy and keep the public in the dark about some unknown car that you only see the same old ten photos of on the internet. Thanks for singlehandedly erasing an important part of American automotive history. 

1 hour ago, 89tc said:

No thanks. Without it's own forum I'll just restore it in secrecy and keep the public in the dark about some unknown car that you only see the same old ten photos of on the internet. Thanks for singlehandedly erasing an important part of American automotive history. 

Do whatever you want to do but you should realize that more people will happen across it in the Our Cars and Resorations forum, leading to more people discovering and reading the restoration story. People who are specifically looking for anything related to "Playboy" will find it by internet searches no matter which forum you put it in. As an example, I would never look for or find it in a Playboy specific forum, but if it is in the restoration forum, I might look at it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok, maybe you're right. Peter Gariepy, I apologize. I was having a stressful day at work today and was angry in my last post. I guess I'll try the restoration forum. I do think though that there should be less policing on this website, which will make the website more enjoyable to visit. 

On 11/5/2020 at 9:24 PM, 89tc said:

Ok, maybe you're right. Peter Gariepy, I apologize. I was having a stressful day at work today and was angry in my last post. I guess I'll try the restoration forum. I do think though that there should be less policing on this website, which will make the website more enjoyable to visit. 

The Playboy forum simply got zero use.  There are 4,000 different car manufacturers in history. To expect me to have a forum for all 4000 is not realistic.  Understand I get more complaints there are TOO MANY forums, not enough.

• Thanks 1