60 lesabre 2dr it not mine

NC-car-guy

Thanks  to NC -car-guy for posting it and getting info to me, my buddy Brad down in NC for putting eyes on it and Lenny for hauling it. This thing will be in PA turning heads soon. Some in awe and probably some in wonder.. It's not going to be an AACA show car. It is going to be enjoyed. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Paul from PA said:

Thanks  to NC -car-guy for posting it and getting info to me, my buddy Brad down in NC for putting eyes on it and Lenny for hauling it. This thing will be in PA turning heads soon. Some in awe and probably some in wonder.. It's not going to be an AACA show car. It is going to be enjoyed. 

Thats awesome!  Glad it got a good home!  I didn't mind the mods or the pink, I'm just a 55 guy.

I think I am going to "Wrap" the black area only to pink. She's a good car so far, put about  50 miles on it on different trips. It puts me in mind of the head cheerleader in high school. You know the one, dated the quarterback. This would be her showing up at the class reunion. Not quite what she once was but still attractive enough.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Paul from PA said:

Finally got this project "wrapped" up. Came to me with black on the bottom. I  prefer the pink. This car left the factory brown. And yes I have an extended family ride to Walmart with me.......

1960 buick 5.JPG

IMG_3597.JPG

Looking sharp!