1951 DeSoto Custom - $7000 - Great Falls, MT - Not Mine

1951 DeSoto Custom - $7000 - Great Falls, MT

https://greatfalls.craigslist.org/cto/d/great-falls-1951-desoto/7156428524.html

1951 Desoto Custom, a true Montana barn find! This car was in covered storage from 1973 to 2016 and has everything all original. In 1973 (service sticker) it had 43K miles, now it has 47K miles. When pulled out of storage, the fuel system had to be replaced with OEM parts and the brakes were all replaced. It also got a new set of Coker white wall tires. The engine leaks oil, the paint is chipped and the interior is slightly faded…as expected for a 70-year old all original classic. Everything on the car works as designed...except the radio.

Copy and paste in your email: b06e1b0c52e234769d8498d65be9b576@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1951 DeSoto Custom.

'51 DeSoto Custom MT a.jpg

'51 DeSoto Custom MT b.jpg

'51 DeSoto Custom MT c.jpg

'51 DeSoto Custom MT d.jpg

'51 DeSoto Custom MT e.jpg

'51 DeSoto Custom MT f.jpg

'51 DeSoto Custom MT g.jpg

Another one of those Mopar Bargains.  That wood graining is in beautiful shape as is the steering wheel.   I would have to go look at it if it were closer.  Even though I'm not a 4 door man,   anyone can appreciate an original car in this shape,  especially under 10G. 

1 hour ago, Hudsy Wudsy said:

Life up here in the northern climes often doesn't have much to offer except rust. One benefit of the often low sun angle, however,  is reduced fading on interior surfaces..

That's important because you wouldn't want the carpets to fade.  They are the only holding stuff from falling out after the floor rotted away. 

• Haha 3