jeep upholstery

54vicky

I checked the AMC+ forum on here but it looks pretty quite so asking here.a friend bought a jeep pickup(76) the question I (he) wants to know is there any company that sells a upholstery kit he can have an upholsterer install it.the main problem is the ones he has asked said the piping is one problem they run into it is a beige colour.the material would be another.it is a small hounds tooth pattern along with a beige (tan)colour vinyl.do not forget we are up here so do not have the selection you do down there.he would prefer a company up here if possible due to shipping etc.TY in advance

54vicky, just looked in this months Hemmings catalog and couldn't find anything specifically about interior kits for jeeps but, this site may help your friend or at least know who can.   Go to www.cbjeep.com. Hope it helps. I know how hard it is finding those hard to find parts.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:22 PM, Morgansdad said:

54vicky, just looked in this months Hemmings catalog and couldn't find anything specifically about interior kits for jeeps but, this site may help your friend or at least know who can.   Go to www.cbjeep.com. Hope it helps. I know how hard it is finding those hard to find parts.

they seem to be more cj oriented TY  I will keep searching