Ignition parts NOS 1900-1960

Flivverking

This business card was included with a part I had ordered,( non ignition related )that I just recieved in the mail.

I haven't come across this particular dealer info on the web. within the past month of researching early ignition parts for vintage cars ( there are a few ).

He maybe well known already or not?

If known to some  it never hurts to keep suppliers refreshed in our minds once on a while.

Just passing it along.

Cheers!

0625202044.jpg

Also bought the lion's share of the late Morris Tandu inventory in Western Washington State. Ron Henry gallantly carried on with the remainder of the electrical estate. Which reminds me, it has been a couple of years since I have seen him. I had better get in touch with him when I get back over the mountains. It is very comforting to know there are very dedicated, supremely energetic and organized guys like Tom, without whom we would often be dead at the curb, or static shop art.      -     Carl 

Thank you to nickelroadster, Greg Lange and C Carl for those kind words.    Yes, we are into ignition BIG TIME.  Not only Ben McAdam and Morris Tanda inventories but we have purchased other large inventories of old time parts dealers and warehouses from Maine to California and from Winnepeg to Dallas TX.    Some were large, others not so big.   A more recent one was in the Milwaukee area where we purchased about 500 distributor caps and probably about 6000 distributor gears.    Everything on the card is current and my cell # is 402-926-6909.    When you contact me, I will tell you whether or not I have the part in stock in most cases.   Sometimes I have to do a bunch of research to find the correct piece, so give me some time  and I will call you back.    We don't do credit cards but rather personal or company checks.  For foreign transactions, we prefer Paypal.     Once the check or Paypal notification comes in,  the parts go out the next day,  usually USPS  Priority mail.     Today I am headed for a small swap meet in Minnesota, but will have a few books with me so use the cell number.

• Like 1