1964 Riviera Interior touch-up paint

SurfGreen64

I hate to tell you this, but you're unlikely to find a perfect match.  IOW, the touchups will be just about as obvious as the scratches.  Best solution is to find something close, pull the console, strip and paint the whole thing.  Yes, that's a PITA.

Take the car to a paint jobber and have them "measure" the paint with their spectophotometer. They can then formulate the color for you.  Probably easier to take it out and repaint it an ofvthe shelf color.  You're going to want to take it out anyway. 😁

Try contacting these guys:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/ERA+Paints+-+Automotive+Touch+Up+Paint/page/178B3472-FF32-455B-8DCB-825AA07EB624?ref_=ast_bln

customerservice@erapaints.com

My car is not painted a stock Buick blue any longer.  It is actually a Nissan blue.  These guys mixed the color and even put it into a spray can so I could more easily apply it for larger projects.  And the kicker is that a can only cost like $35.  I assume they can also put it into smaller bottles as well.  I can not guarantee they can absolutely match your factory Buick color, but my guess is that they could if you contact them. 

I'm not connected with these guys at all, but I had good service with them recently and like to support companies that do good work.

Edited by Hazdaz (see edit history)

On 6/20/2020 at 10:11 PM, RivNut said:

Take the car to a paint jobber and have them "measure" the paint with their spectophotometer. They can then formulate the color for you.  Probably easier to take it out and repaint it an ofvthe shelf color.  You're going to want to take it out anyway. 😁

This is what I did with the dark green interior paint in my 65 and they mixed up a perfect match using the spectrophotometer and the touch ups I did are

undetectable