100 years of citroen

Fantastic video.  Beautiful group of Citroen vehicles. So nice to have commentary by someone who knows the marque and can speak without and ums, ums, uhh and of course no statements made followed by yeah.

I must not fail to complement him on his well modulated voice.  No need to yell and shout.

Thank you for sharing this video.

19 hours ago, Tinindian said:

Fantastic video.  Beautiful group of Citroen vehicles. So nice to have commentary by someone who knows the marque and can speak without and ums, ums, uhh and of course no statements made followed by yeah.

I must not fail to complement him on his well modulated voice.  No need to yell and shout.

Thank you for sharing this video.

Thank you very much Tinindian ;) 

Very well-done, interesting, and informative video!  He obviously knows his Citroens as others have said.

What is also interesting is that he shows a Visa-based Oltcit that was assembled  in Romania.  I actually got to see one in person in 1986 in Vancouver at the world's fair.  The Olticits only had one chevron, not two like Citroens do.

Craig

86_Oltcit.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 8E45E said:

Very well-done, interesting, and informative video!  He obviously knows his Citroens as others have said.

What is also interesting is that he shows a Visa-based Oltcit that was assembled  in Romania.  I actually got to see one in person in 1986 in Vancouver at the world's fair.  The Olticits only had one chevron, not two like Citroens do.

Craig

86_Oltcit.jpg

Yes I also find that this video is very well done and he knows the Citroen well.
He even knows the nickname "the tube" that the French gave to the Citroen HY truck (type H).
I know the Citroen Visa, it was my mother's first car, but I didn't know it existed in the Romanian version with only one chevron ;) 

I remember reading a road test of a Citroen ID19 written by legendary auto journalist Tom McCahill in which he said that it cornered "like a worm on sandpsaper". He was very impressed with how it handled.

• Like 1

Not mine but there's a 65 cv on spacecraft fl.Craigslist for $14999 .He also wants to barter,that's what it's listed under.Kind of a cute little car.I had a 60 Renault in high school that I got for $50. I'll ask if he wants to trade for my 74 MGB but I don't think it's worth that much.

• Like 1