What I miss most

What I miss most are the pictures that Keiser31 always was able to capture every trip out of his house.  I enjoy his quick responses but do miss his photos.  Stay well all of you car nuts and your families.

10 minutes ago, Tinindian said:

What I miss most are the pictures that Keiser31 always was able to capture every trip out of his house.  I enjoy his quick responses but do miss his photos.  Stay well all of you car nuts and your families.

Well, I WAS out and about on Thursday and DID see this Model A Ford. Turns out it was a buddy of mine. How's this for a fix?

IMG_7574 (2).JPG

IMG_7573 (2).JPG

IMG_7576.JPG

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Where I live, you could count on seeing at least one "new" car or truck that you've never seen before at our local A&W Cruise ins on Friday evening, which was supposed to start on May 1st this year, but it won't happen until July at least.

A&W_Root_Bear_2020.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, 8E45E said:

Where I live, you could count on seeing at least one "new" car or truck that you've never seen before at our local A&W Cruise ins on Friday evening, which was supposed to start on May 1st this year, but it won't happen until July at least.

A&W_Root_Bear_2020.jpg

Love that picture!

3 minutes ago, Fossil said:

Bet your wife made those. My wife is doing the same thing. 

Great photo. 😀

My wife's cousin actually made them, but Cherrie could have.

• Like 1