1936-38 Dodge Trucks parts for sale

vicpanza

I am helping an acquaintance sell of a large collection of parts for a 1938 Dodge MC (also fits 1936-37 Dodge and Plymouth trucks). I have attached a Google docs link with a boatload of pictures and suggest that you browse this to see what's available. I did notice a nice pair of rear fenders and original tailgate, which we all know are as rare as hens teeth. Please do not respond to me with questions as I don't have any significant info on these parts. The sellers name  and contact info is below. The parts are located in IN about an hour west of Indianapolis. 

Front fenders appear to be from an auto do we know if they can be used on a truck). He's asking $2750 (negotiable)

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN THESE PARTS, PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER DIRECTLY:
Bill Presslor:         email billpresslor@gmail.com 
Edited by vicpanza (see edit history)
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, vicpanza said:
I am helping an acquaintance sell of a large collection of parts for a 1938 Dodge MC (also fits 1936-37 Dodge and Plymouth trucks). I have attached a Google docs link with a boatload of pictures and suggest that you browse this to see what's available. I did notice a nice pair of rear fenders and original tailgate, which we all know are as rare as hens teeth. Please do not respond to me with questions as I don't have any significant info on these parts. The sellers name  and contact info is below. The parts are located in IN about an hour west of Indianapolis. 

Front fenders appear to be from an auto do we know if they can be used on a truck). He's asking $2750 (negotiable)

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN THESE PARTS, PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER DIRECTLY:
Bill Presslor:         email billpresslor@gmail.com 

Thanks Vicpanza!  I appreciate this opportunity.