Top Saddle lock lever needed, per picture

alsfarms

I am in need of a top saddle lock lever that is the same as the one shown in the attached picture.  I have a pair of solid top saddles sadly one of the lock levers is missing.  If you have a rusted, broken or simply just one matching saddle and not a pair, I am interested.  Drop a note.

Al

8Q0_zQU019boNUgRGbIGf_5UMjyvoeQRsTocgkr3oe1KxtGlJmvZz79ADx3nwwEAX3zwMcbsSKuL-7juZXDTItpnYgXrcVvFjkAV1KPfrtiOyUq0E8QG5epq3qdx5QN_muzIMbyZhQ=w683-h910-no.jpg

Hello Mike,  If I do not locate an original locking lever I will certainly give Cattail Foundry a chance.  I am trying to figure out how to get the lock spring off the lever with out breaking off the holding fingers.  Maybe a bit of heat from a heat wrench.

Al

More study of the top saddle locking lever.  Would someone look at your pair of these same design saddles, that is now mounted on your car?  I am curious if the same lock lever is used on both sides or if they come as a right and left.  My locking lever has the finger pull referenced to the inside as mounted on the car.  If I duplicated this locking lever and used it of the other side, that would put the finger pull on the outside.  Can someone please confirm what is right?

Al