FOR SALE 1931 Ford Model A (deluxe roadster).

Beautiful roadster with just about everything.

Dual side mounts with stainless covers and leather strap attached mirrors.

Embossed wind wings.

Quail radiator cap.

Eye brow additions to headlights.

nice canvas top.

new fog lights (not wired)

Turn signals.

new chrome and wood luggage rack.

Water temp gauge.

Master electrical shutoff

rumble  seat.

great running engine, starts easily and  does not burn oil.

3 speed transmission is very smooth.

body and fenders were completely color sanded and buffed to a high smooth shine.

interior was replaced about 25 years ago and is still nice, but has some sun discoloration on the seat back.

6 volt electrical system, with new alternator

rebuilt carburetor about 2 years ago

new exhaust manifold about 3 years ago.

ASKING PRICE $31,500.00

MORE PHOTOS ARE HERE:

http://www.customfurniture.net/index_files/Page491.htm

VIDEO IS HERE:

DSC06078.JPG

DSC06075.JPG

$_74.JPG

$_70.JPG

Edited by loftbed
forgot photos (see edit history)
  • Like 3

There is alot of competition in the Model A market,  especially in your price range.  Follow the other model sedan thread and you will see how things are currently going.  I just posted two open cars on my local craigslist that are pretty nice and open though the 28-29 models and they are priced at half.  Yours may be far superior (hard to say without parking them all side by side and looking at them) ,  but it is going to take some hard core marketing to get a Model A sold today,  especially in your price.  I wish you the best of luck,  it's a nice looking car. 

Don't feel bad,  I have seen other marques with similar tough competition.  I noticed several 57 Chevy's all 2 door hardtops in the 20's that were all very nice, where not long ago that was project price range. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Castricum said:

Is this car still available ?

Castricum, sorry but it has sold. I do have two other Model A's, both in excellent condition. Another deluxe coupe (1930) with rebuilt engine, transmission and rearend. $27,000.00

And a 1930 Phaeton that is like it just rolled off the assembly line $28,000.00 Both have just been color sanded and buffed to a perfect shine. See below image.thumb.png.f2b3639c37e58f5062ee626e9815b3c3.pngimage.thumb.png.f2b3639c37e58f5062ee626e9815b3c3.pngimage.png.7bb2c2cf1046a67c2597c133981d17cf.png