Pre-war Buicks and parts collection

LMD1947

Recently acquired collection of 3 1936 four door Buick sedans and lots of used and nos parts for Buick and other GM. One 31-33 updraft weber straight 8. Mostly complete. Obviously rebuilt and stored inside building for some time. Turns easily by crank. Top end clean and oily under valve cover. Can supply pictures and answer questions. Looks like a great find for someone. One 36 Buick is mostly complete and original. Others 75% complete. Nice steering wheels. Total of 6 GM vehicles. Some engines. 2 door and 4 door models. Located in central Texas. Need to find good homes for them. Negotiable on everything. First 7 are pics of 36 chevy coupe body, driver door, and deck lid. Next are the roughest 36 Buick. I will try to get better pics asap. I have deck lids and more doors, even clocks for glove box and various heater units including an Allstate. Lots more! I have more pics including examples of parts. As for pricing I believe my best 36 Buick probably series 40 4 dr with or without drive train is worth at least $1200 and possibly as much as $4000 since it is probably restorable. Although I am not totally ignorant in this field I am certainly no expert. I think we can arrive at a suitable arrangement. I know cars and negotiating. More pics are available by specific request. I know how to send by message on phone or e-mail. Way too much to post.Also most other vehicles would be less money. Give me a try!

Vintage Door & Trunk Lid Image 1 Vintage Door & Trunk Lid Image 2 Chevrolet 1936 Style #36-1017 2 Door Image 1 Chevrolet 1936 Style #36-1017 2 Door Image 2 Chevrolet 1936 Style #36-1017 2 Door Image 3 Chevrolet 1936 Style #36-1017 2 Door Image 4 Chevrolet 1936 Style #36-1017 2 Door Image 5    Buick 1936 Style #36-4419 Image 1 Buick 1936 Style #36-4419 Image 2 Buick 1936 Style #36-4419 Image 3 Buick 1936 Style #36-4419 Image 4 Buick 1936 Style #36-4419 Image 5 Buick 1936 Style #36-4419 Image 6 Buick 1936 Style #36-4419 Image 7 

Edited by LMD1947
add pictures and details. Some pricing and new info (see edit history)

We appreciate hearing about Buicks for sale.  However, consider this a great opportunity to spread the message regarding your cars and parts.  In that case, we need photos, prices are a requirement of the forum, even if it is just a starting point.  Specific location is important because we have members in Texas that may be coerced to go view and take photos of the cars and parts, but Texas is also very large. 

There were at least 3-4 series of cars in 1936 for Buick, and that matters as well.  We just need more specifics.  Special? Century?  Roadmasters? Limiteds?  2 door models, 4 doors models, etc. 

I appreciate your suggestions. This is brand new for me and not a full time job, however I will post pictures asap. I also am not as adept at this process and will have to work through it. The variety of parts is fairly large and my knowledge of obscure and obsolete 1936 GM car parts is somewhat limited. I am trying and will likely be able to answer a lot of question on specific parts. The cars all have frames and most suspension and steering. Most sheet metal but limited hoods and grilles.I am outside of Waco, Texas. All but the most complete 36 Buick 4 door are at my house and that car is about 1 hour away. Lots of original wheels. Will try to post pictures today.

• 6 months later...