Tent Rental for Vendor Spaces

Skylark4367

Does anyone know of a company that rents tents for flea market spaces during the fall meet?  My friends and I share a few consecutive Red Field spaces and would like to rent a tent rather than carrying and setting up our own (which doesn't provide much weather protection).

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Restorer32 said:

We were just quoted a price of $1328 for a 20 x 40 tent with enclosures for the Hershey meet.

We paid 1200 for that size last year, it was the same for the last six years. This year will be the first time ever for us that we won’t be vending. Too many years, too many hernias, and we are just getting too old. We will still bring stuff if people request it. Looking forward to visiting with lots of people.

• 1 month later...

Unless you are completely sure you will return the tank empty, or you have a pre-dawn flight that would make it worth the money not to have to refuel yourself, don’t fall for this one. Thankfully last time I rented a car from exotic car rental in Buffalo NY and had no such problems with them. Even the option where the company charges you only for fuel you actually use is tipped aggressively in the rental agency’s favour because the cost of having them refuel your car is almost always higher than the cost of doing it yourself.

Edited by Kikas (see edit history)