Bunch of NOS Mopar Parts

Here's a link to a C/L ad offering numerous Mopar parts for sale. This ad has been running for many months on my local (Minneapolis) Craigslist. I have no idea of price. The numerous photos are clear enough that you can recognize many part numbers.

Ad copy:

Vintage MOPAR parts, many NOS.
1930-1950
Includes roller bearings, seals, cones, tie rod ends, connecting rod bearings, c/shaft bearings, valve tappets, piston pins, crankshaft main bearings, oil seal and gasket package, piston rings, drag link dust cover package and more.
Please see pictures for actual items. Six boxes of parts, mostly NOS. Parts have been stored on shelves in dry basement.
Make offer.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/pts/d/vintage-mopar-parts-chrysler-dodge/6869453297.html

Edited by Hudsy Wudsy (see edit history)

Unfortunately that's alot of iron.  I did see a switch and possibly a temperature gauge by the tube sticking out of the one box,  but the rest of the parts are real tough if at all movers.  The seller should be happy with $100 -#200 if he finds anyone willing t opay that much.  I have a ton of books so I can always identify some oddball thing to make a purchase of stuff like this profitable but you aren't going to get rich and have to figure how to get rid of the other 95 percent of the stuff no one else wants when you are done. 

1 hour ago, auburnseeker said:

Unfortunately that's alot of iron.  I did see a switch and possibly a temperature gauge by the tube sticking out of the one box,  but the rest of the parts are real tough if at all movers.  The seller should be happy with $100 -#200 if he finds anyone willing t opay that much.  I have a ton of books so I can always identify some oddball thing to make a purchase of stuff like this profitable but you aren't going to get rich and have to figure how to get rid of the other 95 percent of the stuff no one else wants when you are done. 

Agreed. That's why I've ignored this ad for many, many months. I've only just recently realized that maybe I should bring this to the attention of the community because one of these days it's likely to get thrown into a dumpster.

5 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

Would be a shame to see it tossed.  If he threw a price on with it,  it would probably help facilitate the sale.  No price has always interpreted as too expensive to me. 

Respectfully, tell him, not me.