Early Car Parts For Sale

5barnauto.com

Hello,

Please check out my new website 5barnauto.com! We sell early original car parts mostly focusing on Ford Model A, T and Flathead. New parts listed every day on the website and Ebay store 5barnauto. We also buy parts or projects you no longer want Contactus@5barnauto.com. Thanks

5 barn auto red ink.jpg

Thank you for alternate, but same result, just a single page, nothing to click on just an advertising page for the  business.

not sure what I may be doing incorrectly.

? 30 Dodge, you must have gotten same result, so looked for other avenue.......?

Hey guys, 

Don't worry there is no virus on the site. I have sold on ebay for years and Now moving it all to a website. There are tabs at the top of the page, go to the shop page to see parts listed. I will be adding a lot in the next couple weeks. Thanks for the critiques on the site though. I might need to make it a little easier to navigate. This is my first go at it! Thanks, Jeff

4 hours ago, 5barnauto.com said:

Hey guys, 

Don't worry there is no virus on the site. I have sold on ebay for years and Now moving it all to a website. 

Cutting out fleeceBay… 
I love it ! 

Good luck, hope there is a need 

• Like 1

I discovered MY problem...............My screen tilted back for greater contrast......

Moving  the screen I noticed very faint,  very small words..............in the BLACK header..............

Perhaps others will notice it more quickly than I , but maybe the design will be changed to be seen more easily.......

I hope this helps future viewers see your items...................

Strictly in the "for whatever it is worth" department. I haven't bought anything from 5Barn Auto for a few years now, or ebad either. Basically because my financial situation had gotten worse, and I couldn't afford to look for things I couldn't afford to want to buy. However, before things went from bad to worse, I did find myself buying quite a few items from 5Barn. I still have their old business cards, with the same scripted logo on them. I bought several things from them over a couple years time, probably close to a dozen different purchases, some of which included a half a dozen different items. 

I was always very pleased with the transactions. In full disclosure mode, I will admit I was unhappy with one item (It was a model T timer as I recall?). I contacted him, and with no objections, no issues, no foot dragging or excuses of any sort, he sent a replacement that I was quite happy about.  What more could any reasonable person ask?

I am not a big fan of eBad (why else would I refer to them as "eBad"?), but 5Barn Auto was one dealer I liked and would continue to do business with (if I wasn't too broke to go looking for things).

For whatever it is worth.