40 Plymouth sedan delivery street rod

Fabrication professionally doe. Brand new 69-72 Nova, power disc brake front clip and new 9" Ford rr end.

Both front and rear are ,with all brand new parts....none taken off from another car. New power steering box and new power brake booster and master fully installed

GM steering column, gas and brake pedals, brake lines installed, all brand new

Body is excellent and is from Lodi California. Mostly stripped and needing repairs, refinishing. All external panels are rust free and florr is excellent with minor rust. 

Set up for Chev motor and trans. New springs, ubolts, brakes, shocks, seats, 

most glass has been cut and is tinted

lots of extra parts Jeff Hammers, Marysville, Washington 425 783-9308 asking $6500....clear Washington title.

100_1562.JPG

100_1570.JPG

100_1595.JPG

100_1598.JPG

100_1557.JPG

11 minutes ago, JACK M said:

My experience with the Nova's are that they are to wide for lots of these old girls.

Are the front fenders on the car? And do you have a pic with wheels and tires?

I see a front fender mounted.

45 minutes ago, JACK M said:

My experience with the Nova's are that they are to wide for lots of these old girls.

Are the front fenders on the car? And do you have a pic with wheels and tires?

On the Hudson's you have to use Pontiac Grand Prix, Chevrolet Monty Carlo or Chevrolet El Camino. To get the right track width. 1979-1987 I think are the years if I remember correct?

7 hours ago, autoluke said:

Spilled my coffee when I first thought this was from Jeff in York County..thought that he might have had a n epiphany.

The Nove clip fits under the front so that the wheels are in the proper, stock position. I think the Nova was used because of the track. As I understand it, the camaro clip was the one to which you refer. My phone number is in the ad if someone wants the car. thanks, Jeff H.

More pics might be available in a few days. I googled "1940 Plymouth with Nova clip" and found a blue two door sedan for sale with the same clip. Looks great and the track is correct. Google  track width for a 40 and there are thousands of entries and no measurement that I can find....seems odd that the question of the front track is the only subject of intrest in the thread. That, not being an issue with the actual car....