fender spears ‘41 Special

pgb123

I am looking for both the right and left front fender spears for my 1941 Buick Special,  model 41, 4 door sedan.  Does anyone make reproduction ones? I have had no luck with Salvage yards in Hemmings Motor news, so if there is a yard that may have these parts, please pass on the contact information. thanks 

I'll probably have a pretty good pair in about six months.  My car is going to be painted, and I have a pair of NOS to put on the car after the re-paint.  I'm waffling a little bit in case just the right 1941 Limited comes along.  If it does, I'll sell my 64 Wildcat 2dr hardtop with 46K original miles, just repainted in original colors and with new vinyl multi-color seats exactly like original.  Trunk mat is also new, good tires, and custom installed underhood aftermarket A/C.  I'll also sell my '39 Buick convertible sedan if an absolutely wonderful 41 Limited comes along. 

I think I'm going to sell the '39 convertible and my closed car trailer after the first of 2019.  Then I'll buy an aluminum open trailer for the closed cars I plan to keep.  Reason:  I'll turn 80 in October and the 24-foot closed trailer is a handful for an old man like me.  I just think reflexes begin to fail after some magic age and I picked 80.

• 2 weeks later...