Reatta Owners Journal Donations

Cargirl

On 2/28/2018 at 11:11 PM, Cargirl said:

Ronnie, are fellow Reatta enthusiasts making any donations to keep the very informative site alive?  I am sure if some of the regulars kicked in a few bucks that would go a long way

I think I received two donations last year and none so far this year.  I built the Reatta Store hoping commissions from it would pay for the costs of maintaining my ROJ website but hardly anyone uses it. So far this year it has generated $13.  I should close it and I probably will. 

Thanks for your concern.  I appreciate it. 

On 2/28/2018 at 11:11 PM, Cargirl said:

Ronnie, are fellow Reatta enthusiasts making any donations to keep the very informative site alive?  I am sure if some of the regulars kicked in a few bucks that would go a long way  :)

On 3/1/2018 at 10:01 AM, Ronnie said:

I think I received two donations last year and none so far this year.  I built the Reatta Store hoping commissions from it would pay for the costs of maintaining my ROJ website but hardly anyone uses it. So far this year it has generated $13.  I should close it and I probably will. 

Thanks for your concern.  I appreciated it. 

Cargirl I will help you push this.  I use The Reatta Store and the ROJ.  I would hate to see these helpful sites fall by the wayside.  Ronnie I don't know how much it costs you to maintain these sites but I'm sure we can all cover it.  I will start by donating $36. to ROJ and ask fellow Reatta enthusiasts to join me, higher or lower, whatever you can afford to keep these sites available to all of us.

S.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Retired w/Reatta said:

I tried to make this a new post but I'm not sure it worked.

Cargirl I will help you push this.  I use The Reatta Store and the ROJ.  I would hate to see these helpful sites fall by the wayside.  Ronnie I don't know how much it costs you to maintain these sites but I'm sure we can all cover it.  I will start by donating $36. to ROJ and ask fellow Reatta enthusiasts to join me, higher or lower, whatever you can afford to keep these sites available to all of us.

Whoever knows how would you please make this a new post.  Thanks.

S.

we need that site.ronnie needs to remind us when donations are needed.

• Ronnie changed the title to Reatta Owners Journal Donations

Thanks for your interest in supporting Reatta Owners Journal. I don't ask for donations here on the forum. I think it would be inappropriate for me to do that.  Donations do help with the cost of keeping Reatta Owners Journal free for everyone.  All donations are very much appreciated. When you order parts through the Reatta Store it earns me a very small commission from Amazon without any additional cost to you. 

Thanks to everyone who has helped support Reatta Owners Journal!

Thanks Retired W/Reatta & hand me down. It's like I was telling a friend the other day. I am now on my 4th Reatta but I remember the first one like it was yesterday. If sites like Ronnie's were not available, I would not have bought my second Reatta. The average owner absolutely need the tutorials and information found on sites like Ronnie's, if not for that information they may just give up on repairing these cars. If people could periodically kick in a few bucks it would mean all the difference in the world and keep something around that is good and useful. You will never even notice the loss of a few bucks but the difference it makes is valuable and worthwhile.

• Like 1

So here is an interesting tidbit I have learned. My wife often asks me to buy things on-line. I frequently go to Amazon for those purchases. I have learned that if I go to Amazon through the ROJ. I can buy some small inexpensive item from the Reatta store then add on other items. (like the things my wife wants or parts for my other cars). When I do it that way the ROJ gets a commission on ALL my purchases through Amazon. This is a way I can help get some ROJ funding besides my donation directly to the site.

• Like 2