Nice 1960 LeSabre CraigsList, NJ

48Super

I came across this nice looking '60 LeSabre 2 door survivor on Craigslist: https://reading.craigslist.org/cto/d/1960-buick-lesabre/6478243728.html

Could certainly make a nice car for someone. 

'60 Buick Le sabre - SURVIVOR CAR !! V8 power, automatic...... Nice Forest green paint with a light and dark Green Interior .... Has the Hi Compression 364 power plant that moves her along VERY WELL ........... and she has an Automatic trans of course .... The car sat since 2005 and was bought from the ORIGINAL OWNER and THAT IS WHY the LOW MILEAGE on her - 49,032 ...... This one is a TIME CAPSULE for sure !!!! We installed ALL NEW wheel cylinders, brake shoes and steel lines because the brake system on ANY car is the ONE THING that has to WORK-- first time AND EVERY TIME !!!! 
Chrome is nice on the car as is all the stainless moldings ..... Interior is FACTORY ORIGINAL and could stand some small repairs but is pretty DAMN NICE as - is .. She rides like a DREAM ..... Just like the 60's cars USED TO ...... Take a look at her pics and cruise BACK IN TIME to a MUCH BETTER time in ALL of our lives .........

1960 LeSabrejpg

1960 LeSabre.jpg

Edited by 48Super (see edit history)
  • Like 5

OK Buick People: This car has been spammed in every Craig's list imaginable and in my opinion is priced at least twice what it would sell for in a reasonable period of time. Perhaps in 10 years he'd be closer.  I like it. I'd also like to have it. Clarence is kickin' a dead horse at 15 large.  Mitch

OK John: I believe the car is probably not too bad. Personally I love it....but then I'm a sucker for any 1960 Buick, even ones drug outta the river bed.  The seller? I am NOT saying they are a crook. In MY experience when someone  hard spams something it is OMINOUS as hell,  either hiding a bad car or a horrible price. In this case I think a really horrible price,   but then again, what else is new?  Mitch

The car is real, it is at C&C auto in Riverside NJ, about 4 miles from my house.  I have seen the car, it is about a 10 footer, it makes a nice appearence. The interior is pretty much all original, rubber floor mat and all, but it seems a bit dry, it will likely need new upholstery.  Seems to be a very stock , original car, with an older repaint, chrome is driver quality.  Clarence owns the dealership with his wife Carol, and they have been in business for about 25 years or so.  I have bought several cars from him, including my 1947 Buick 56C, and have sold him a few too over the years.

Jack

• Like 1