Congratulations Tracy!!!

Terry Bond

I guess it's ok if we "loan" Tracy Lesher to the Horseless Carriage Club of America (HCCA) for a while... I've just seen the announcement she has been selected as the new Editor of the Horseless Carriage Gazette!  https://www.hcca.org/Tracy-Lesher.html

Tracy and Jeff are great brass car folks who involve the entire family in the old car hobby.  Congratulations Tracy.  Look forward to touring with you again in the coming season.

Terry

• Like 1

Congratulations Tracy, and the entire Lesher and Ricketts families -

You carry on the family tradition of service, caring, and quality.

Having known, worked with, and revered Janet and John for so many years, we know they set the right example, and are seeing the result of what was planted and sown.

Now you're setting the example for Augie and Jack.

Thank you !

• 2 weeks later...

I have looked forward to an editor change since I was HCCA National President in 2001.In my opinion, it long past time to freshen up the Gazette and  make it a publication for our members to be proud of once again. I applaud the HCCA board for making the long overdue decision.

I'm sure the board has made an excellent choice, someone that is steeped in brass era cars and touring. I look forward to her efforts on our behalf. I would ask our members to lend a hand and offer stories,and photos, to help fill the pages. Keep in mind an editorship is a lonely job especially when the due date is looming and there are blank pages to fill.

To make the Gazette great again the editor needs our support and help, so lets step up and give a hand,

just sayin'

brasscarguy