LOT #106 SOLD

PWB

The car isn't "perfect" so I believe it sold well.  Black on black ever popular.

The sole Riviera at BJ Vegas.

Some really nice cars. A few sold surprisingly very cheap. 

At least $200,000.  to charity, always good.

Will watch tonight!

• Like 1

" With one owner since new, this Buick Riviera has been beautifully restored to factory specifications. " Interesting comment. Even without the pictures how many questions can you come up with in 30 seconds?

Sometimes I look at these sales and wonder if they are dealer to dealer, private owner to private owner, or any of the combinations you can make from that.

Was the seller a BCA or ROA member?  Think the buyer will pop up on the new member rolls?

Any members of this forum own or have sold a collector car auction Riviera?

Bernie

22 hours ago, 60FlatTop said:

" With one owner since new, this Buick Riviera has been beautifully restored to factory specifications. " Interesting comment. Even without the pictures how many questions can you come up with in 30 seconds?

Sometimes I look at these sales and wonder if they are dealer to dealer, private owner to private owner, or any of the combinations you can make from that.

Was the seller a BCA or ROA member?  Think the buyer will pop up on the new member rolls?

Any members of this forum own or have sold a collector car auction Riviera?

Bernie

I've bought two auctioned Rivieras on eBay over the years with no serious complaints about the seller's misinformation. I assumed the worse and was not disappointed in either case.  I've also bought quite a few Riviera parts and am occasionally pleasantly surprised.

But, for some reason, I seem to have a problem parting with anything Buick. Is there a good 12-step program?