33 Plym headlight bracket needed

Reg Evans

The bracket you have looks like someone's aftermarket creation, the stock mounts used a different #'s casted on the inside of them along with the CDDP insignia. It may be impossible to find a match to it. The deluxe models for 33 had the horns, 2nd windshield wiper and the extra pass side taillight. It is pretty hard to find those headlight stands.  Where at in N. Ca. do you live?  I'm in Sebastopol, Ca.

Good luck with your hunting,

Scott

I'd have to check part numbers, but that stand looks a little off to me too.

Back in the 90's "Al Jr." in the LA area reproduced the headlight stands for dual trumpet horns. When he passed away a fellow in Jamestown (near Sonora) purchased his stock. Now that that fellow passed away his wife and a fellow going by "Country Traveler" on this forum have the stock. I don't know if they have any of those left. And if they do, I don't know what they want for them.

Dual trumpet horns, 2nd windshield wiper, passenger side tail light were all options for the PD (DeLuxe) and I think most cars were delivered without them.

18 minutes ago, mopar scott said:

The bracket you have looks like someone's aftermarket creation, the stock mounts used a different #'s casted on the inside of them along with the CDDP insignia. It may be impossible to find a match to it. The deluxe models for 33 had the horns, 2nd windshield wiper and the extra pass side taillight. It is pretty hard to find those headlight stands.  Where at in N. Ca. do you live?  I'm in Sebastopol, Ca.

Good luck with your hunting,

Scott

How long have you been in Sebastopol? My wife and I did a little tour of the Russian River area in our '33 PD two door sedan a while back. Ended up meeting a fellow that had some Mopars and lived a bit west of town. I recall he had an Australian '33 Dodge phaeton.

A bit longer drive for me now that we moved to the beach in Southern California. :)

I think your are bit west of the fires I've been reading about. Hope you are okay and that this week's rain will be enough to help on the fire situation.

Thanks Scott.  I live in Grass Valley,CA.  About an hour Northeast of Sacramento.

Thanks Tod.  I'll contact Country Traveler.

My car has dual wipers, and a second tail light, and dual side mount spares so I figured I might as well have the dual trumpet horns too.

33 Plym new tail light.jpg

Ply 33,

We've been in Sebastopol for 30 yrs. Yes we are about 10 miles west of the fires and are safe with things, other friends who live in Santa Rosa did not fare so well. I have several extra cars stored in my car barn for fellow AACA members wanting their cars out of harms way. It looks like in the next few days hopefully they will have a handle on it.

The fellow who your talking about is Jeff Owens, He is a friend of mine and has been over several times getting parts for his cars. If you ever come up this way again look me up, we have had several friends traveling the west coast stop for a visit or an overnight stay.

Reg Evans,

Do you know Thane & Shelia Atherstone? Thane is a fellow mopar enthusiast who also lives in Grass Valley. He is a great guy, also another fellow who use to live up there but now is in Danville is Bob Neher. I had a set of those headlight stands but sold them to a friend in Oregon for his project

march 2016 062.JPG

2016 Sebastopol Car Show (4).JPG

11-11-16 phone pics 018.JPG

Ebay 10-15-17 058.JPG

• Like 1