1967 Plymouth GTX Hardtop SOLD

This is a genuine and rare 440 – 4 speed RS23L GTX built at the Lynch Road plant and documented with matching fender tag, VIN plate, and broadcast sheet. It is PP-1 yellow with black sport stripes, black vinyl top and black interior. This is one of only 2,486 440 – 4 speed cars built in 1967.

GTX 4-speed models were factory equipped with a 375 HP 440 V8, 11” clutch, “Hemi” A833 transmission, 3.54 Dana rearend with Sure-Grip, HD suspension and brakes, dual exhaust, and upgraded interior with bucket seats. Optional equipment includes  power steering, Magnum 500 chrome wheels, and “Buddy Seat” front armrest. This car received a complete, high quality restoration in 2001, the rust-free body is laser straight with basecoat/clearcoat paint, excellent chrome, detailed engine compartment and trunk and spotless interior. Aftermarket R134 air conditioning has been added with underdash outlets and works well in Texas summers.

There are some minor modifications including radial tires, a performance cam, high rise manifold, Edelbrock carburetor, electronic ignition, ECP aluminum radiator, Hurst shifter, and Stewart Warner gauges. Most of these mods are easily reversible if desired and some of the original parts are included.

During my ownership I have greatly enjoyed driving this car and taking it to shows and cruise-ins. It has just under 55,000 miles, starts and drives reliably and is an attention grabber wherever it goes. I have recently had the transmission completely rebuilt and the clutch replaced, and added some cooling system improvements. This car is pretty close to perfect, needs nothing and is ready to enjoy right now.

You can view 150 high-resolution photos plus a detailed fact sheet here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6xy0ej1g69j2o3x/AAC_kVQ3JQXT5NlHWq4CjzHGa?dl=0

My asking price is $46,000 firm. The car is located in McKinney, Texas. Please contact me via PM or E-mail me at texriviera1@yahoo.com with any questions.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Edited by TexRiv_63
price change (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...