Wiper motor needed

I have a 1931 Model A Ford deluxe roadster that I have been working on the last couple years.

The Trico wiper motor that came with the car was incorrect for a deluxe roadster and I recently replaced it with a chrome plated motor.

The wiper motor that was removed is shown below and looks very similar to the motor in your photos above. The main difference is the length of the on/off "pull" handle, which is shorter on the motor below, however I believe these can be switched out by removing the two cover screws. The distance center to center of the mounting ears is just under 4-3/4 inches and the shaft length is 1-15/16 inches.

For future reference the wiper motor below I believe is a Trico replacement motor that could be used on the 1930/31 Model A "Standard" roadsters and phaetons (painted black versus chrome on the deluxe models).

Anyway if this is something you are interested in let me know.

IMG_1012.JPG.c2618eba542ce78377d90840384e3488.JPGIMG_1010.JPG.a9ec5b6cdbae162d9061e463812adb21.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I appreciate your offer to help but yours looks to be damaged at the bottom of the well and therefore I don't think it will work. 

Although it appears to look like almost the same motor. I am entertaining the thought of installing an electric motor and a new

circuit on my car. It wouldn't be original but at least I could drive it in the rain if I have to.

Sorry about the reflection in the photo. The motor was not damaged and worked fine. It has been sold, but keep your eye on eBay and Model A sites as there should be more of these motors out there (they made nearly 5 million Model A's).